North Yorkshire Holiday Cottage
The Granary is a charming holiday cottage situated in the beautiful rolling countryside of North Yorkshire on the edge of the Wolds with wonderful views which can be seen from all rooms. The property is large and spacious and has been lovingly converted, blending a contemporary living space with charming features such as original beams and exposed stone walls.
This 4 bedroom property provides accommodation for 8 guests.
- Free Wifi Download 29.4Mbps Upload 7.77Mbps
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Double with en-suite, 1 x Twin, 1x Bunk beds, 1x Double
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Well equiped kitchen
- Wood burner (Logs in store Included)
- Smart TV, DVD and bluetooth speaker
- Enclosed lawned garden area
- BBQ available (charcoal required)
- Village pub 10 minutes walk
- Games room with snooker, table table tennis, PS 4 & board games
- Grass tennis court (shared May – Sept)
- Croquet Lawn/ball games area
- Central Heating
- Washing machine and rotary washing line
- Bed linen and towels included
- Ground floor – bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite
- First floor – Kitchen, Living area and games room
- Malton 10 minutes drive, York 25 minutes, Scarborough 40 Mins
- Sorry no pets
Open Plan Living Area and Kitchen
The living accommodation is on the first floor. The lounge has an Inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove, creating a really cosy atmosphere. There are two four seater settees and 2 armchairs. A Smart television with freeview, DVD and library are also provided for your entertainment.
The kitchen and dining area compromises of a large antique pine dresser with galleried shelving. There is an electric cooker, hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, cafetiere, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, utensils and crockery.
Stone steps outside the granary lead to the kitchen balcony from where you have superb views of the rolling Yorkshire wolds.
Adjoining the living room is a games room that will keep you entertained for hours. There is a half sized snooker table which converts for tennis table, a PlayStation 4 with a selection of games, jigsaws and board games. A washing machine, wash basket, pegs for rotary clothes line, tumble dryer, iron, and ironing board, are also provided in here.
The Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
On the ground floor a stone flagged hall leads to 4 bedrooms. One double bedroom has a 5ft pine bed with en-suite shower room, hand basin and w.c. There is a twin room with bunk beds, a twin bedroom with two single beds, and a fourth bedroom with a 5ft pine bed.
The family bathroom has a bath with shower over, a hand basin and w.c.
Please note – The toilets are both on the ground floor.
The Gardens and Car Parking
A walled garden with outdoor furniture and views across the countryside. At the side of the property is a large lawned area for ball games including croquet and for tennis fans, we have a full size grass tennis court available May to September.
We have ample car parking for all our guests.
All bed linen, bath and hand towels, hair dryer, extra blankets, toilet roll, hand soap, kitchen roll, dish cloth, tea towels, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, logs and electric are included. We have a travel cot, booster seat, booster step and bed protectors available on request. Bedding for the travel cot is NOT provided.